Friday, December 17, 2010

Why Men Love Bitches

I had a great deal of laughter awhile ago.
It's always fun having 3 girls in the room, laughing over the size of our buttocks, the way we passed down our clothes (even brand new ones simply because I didn't like them after purchasing from an online store), what we wore during the past cnys...

*HAHA*

Girls talk alot. We had an never-ending list...

Well, another day has passed...(:
Went Suntec Bookfest with JY in the afternoon for some kinda 'book-affair'...
I think I used to read quite a bit, like a bookworm.
But I haven't been reading much in the recent years.

I've been hooked onto relationships, one after another,
got myself indulged in all the crazy stuff during the holidays,
leaving myself with barely enough time to breathe on my own.

The book 'WHY MEN LOVE BITCHES' is definitely a must-read for a girl like me.
In the introduction, this was what it read.

"Why Men Love Bitches is a relationship guide for women who are 'too nice'."
*Rings a bell*

The bitch here is not the "bitch on the wheels" or the mean-spirited character that is hated by everyone. It describes woman who is kind and young, and has the strength that is ever so subtle. She'll stand up for herself when he steps over the line...

Totally a saviour in my current relationship, cuz it takes effort to create the sparks.

Women have to learn how to be chased, and not to chase...

I'm feeling really lousy now...
Runny nose the entire day, as if it were running a marathon.
*sucks*

More updates tomorrow.
Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment