Last weekend was spent at bb's place.
Everything was just as awesome,
and I love every bit of it...
*the boy gets sweeter everyday*
Saturday was Christmas day itself.
We decided to roam BUGIS STREET to find some good deals for CNY.
True enough, this tourist hotspot never fails!
bb was spoilt for choice.
*haha*
I'm looking forward to a change in style (:
Sunday was spent at Compass point with bb and his parents.
They were there to recontract their mobile lines.
I was so tempted to get myself an iphone !!!
Getting an iphone is one of my 2011 resolution.
*hehe*
bb got himself a blackberry 9780 mobile.
I like the sleek and elegant design of the phone.
It makes you look professional and stylish.
For a moment, I was contemplating whether I should get a blackberry instead
...
After "serious" consideration,
I thought I better stick to my original plan,
because I was told many times,
I HAVE THE IPHONE 脸.
I agree!!!
Monday was spent at Raymond's spectacles shop and Suntec City.
I had the day all to myself.
I had my eyes checked, and there was
No change in power! :D
It was one of the best Mondays thus far.
and I thought the reason was because
I managed to spend quality time with myself.
That is certainly important, considering the fast-moving pace of the world.
...
I guess,
everyone needs that once in a while.
Tuesday was a date with Rachel 妹妹.
Met her up at JP coffee bean and we had a 2 hour long of heart-to-heart-talk
It's amazing how we had so much to share.
We just knew each other this year!
After our session,
she went home to accompany her mother,
being the 孝顺女
and I went ahead with tuition at Fajar.
A long and tiring day indeed.
Wednesday was spent shopping at Orchard with R.
We ended up missing our Salsa gathering cuz we were too tired to attend.
More so, I wanted to catch up with bb who happened to have nights out (:
Perfect Wednesday!
*don't wish to mention how bankrupt I am now*
It feels good having these people in my life.
They are the ones that filled my life with color and radiance.
I wish,
that our relationship/friendship remains forever...
*sounds cliche, but I really mean it from the bottom of my heart*
No comments:
Post a Comment