The weekend is over~
Saturday was spent at barrage with the poly gangs.
We played games, fly the kite, and eat to our hearts content.
It had been awhile since all of us gathered and had a good laugh.
I love the peaceful and serene venue, it filled my heart with peace and warmth.
A perfect place for big group outings, and COUPLES!
*hint hint*
Sunday was spent 'nua-ing' at my weekend home.
*HAHA*
It was one of the lousiest nights, with strings of nightmares playing repeatedly in my mind.
I dreamt of DEATH every now and then.
I am frightened.
What is the underlying message in reality?
We CRIED.
thinking how life will be for us if one ceases to exist one day...
It's silly how we could make our minds run wild...
how we could beg one another not to leave...
I called it LOVE
Baby, you know,
ONLY WONDERFUL THINGS HAPPEN.
We will be blessed with the greatest things on Earth...
We will lead a happy life in future...
Happily ever after...
With you joojoo,
I believe in a fairytale love,
cuz you made it happen once...
And I know, you'll make it happen again...
(:
No comments:
Post a Comment