Friday, March 18, 2011

be receptive

(:(:(:

Music presentation was a great success!
my lesson plan works!
Dr Wong was greatly impressed.
I'm truly flattered by all the positive remarks.
Thank you all! :D
This presentation has really given me the spirit to spur harder in the upcoming terms.

Remember, hardwork together with confidence, WILL bring SUCCESS!

On a sidenote,
I'm pretty unhappy with the fact that we had to critique our friends in the CDA class.
Of course, I'm aware that these arrangements are pre-assigned and there's little room for negotiation.
Well I guess, I'm more taken aback by how the group reacted towards our critique, which I thought were constructive comments. I'm not sure what exactly was the issue but for a fact, I knew that this was a fair judgement. No prejudice. No biasness.

We need to understand that humans learn through our past mistakes, coupled with guidance and feedback from peers and the older generation.

If one can't accept negative remarks, then the question here is, "ARE YOU READY FOR THIS CAREER?"

公事公办. I hope this makes sense.

Still, I think it was a great effort put in.
It would have been better if it was accepted with an open heart and mind...
I'm sure things will be better (:

TGIF.
<3

jessica @
2.13am

No comments:

Post a Comment