Tuesday, March 22, 2011

trust

How does it really feel to know that your partner trusts no one in this world,
including you?

I'm at a lost of words.

There can't be no trust between a couple because COMMUNICATION is the key
I feel lousy and bad
I feel like crying
I don't deserve such treatment
I ought to be trusted.

I've always done all I could to make up for all the wrongdoings of the past
Sometimes I wonder if these are what make up this current relationship
Compensating for the once lost.
Is really silly.

They said 'it takes two hands to clap...'
apparently, it appears that I'm the only one trying hard..
ever so hard!

Today I felt like I've reached the limit
I felt like I didn't wanna tolerate anymore
Is the day I start pondering about being with a man who doesn't trust entirely.

It hurts.
I feel it for real.

jessica @
11.31pm

No comments:

Post a Comment