I have got the most AWESOME partner in this world!
ACE Micro-teaching (presentation) is tmrw
and yet we haven had any thing prepared.
What we did were mere brain-storming through the emails and phone.
I can't wait to get it OVER AND DONE WITH.
Tuition tmrw from 7-9pm.
I have this huge temptation of skipping it,
but then again is PAY DAY!
Can you feel the dilemma I'm facing :(
And btw,
the dinner date I had with mummy, daddy and bro last night was fabulous!
We dined at Thai Express JP
and kinda hold a little 'feast'
I can't help but agree that I've gotten my 'thai' genes from dad.
He was sooo in love with the food!
Money well-spent, and of course quality time too! :)
I miss baby.
Although we've been meeting up quite abit recently
I still felt like we haven't had much time together.
I enjoy the quality time we spent;
talking to each other about our future
the dreams we have.
Humans are never satisfied with what they're given.
that's it.
jessica @
1.38am
No comments:
Post a Comment