I kept feeling nauseous this entire day
and I visited my 'good friend' a.k.a the doctor this evening.
Spent another fifty bucks again.
This month alone, I've spent a hundred on medical.
Look how pathetic I am.
Tomorrow's gonna be the student-led seminar that we've all been busy preparing for.
I really hope everything's gonna be smooth-sailing cuz I'm looking forward to a GOOD PRESENTATION (:
Bless us.
And then, it would be a play-hard session at night, with the girls! (:
I hope we'll have another rocking good time laughing over games this time.
MINDS CAFE.
I've heard all about you, but never tried you out once.
I'm so gonna hit you jackpot tmrw.
And once tomorrow is officially over,
it'll be time to devote all my time to music lesson plan.
including my weekends :(
is 1am, and I'm losing sleep.
night world.
jessica @
1am
No comments:
Post a Comment