Sunday, March 20, 2011

WHAT A BIATCH!

Was totally in a foul mood when I stepped out from the salon.
The hairdresser simply chipped off 3inches off my hair!?!
WTF.
*pissed*
I swear I'm not gonna return there for a haircut again.

Baby was really sweet to humor me throughout my whines.
I know I kinda put on an ugly scene yanking all the way
but baby's really nice.
thank you.

The hair doesn't matter much anymore.
it'll grow. just like our love (:

Assignment for tonight:
memorize my script for tmr's filming.
I'm gonna act as Ms Watson, the teacher and it's insane thinking about it.
Jessica playing the leading role?!
TSKK.
I hope our acting skills would be great enough to earn as an A in this project.
Once again, putting off my pride to play the role (:
It'll work for me. I know.

be right back.

jessica @
7.35pm

No comments:

Post a Comment