Friday, November 15, 2013

15th November 2013 - My Last Day with 1 Creativity

Today marks the last day of my Form Teachership with 1 Creativity.
I can't believe I've stormed through and survived this difficult year.
This year hasn't had a good start to begin with...
There were countless mistakes made, tonnes of tears shed and painful lessons learnt.
I'm confident to say that I've changed for the better, and have become a much happier person.
:)

I can't forsee how life would be for me next year with so many things that I'm tasked with.
Having given my words to the leaders who have been giving me so much hope & opportunities, I know I can't disappoint them.
I vow to invest my time and effort and stay committed to it for as long as I'm called for.
I will be faithful and discharge my duties to the best of my abilities.

Today's speech day was a great success, though the food budget could have been better.
Headed to JB with the usual colleagues and it was fantastic!
Can't remember when was the last time I was there, but I've enjoyed the trip very much!
Looking forward to many more trips with them!
_________________________________________________________________________________
These were the words he used to tell me just days before we broke up.
"You are loved by all. That's one of the greatest attribute that one could possibly have"
He is right... :/
Asked if I've ever regretted moving on, frankly I haven't at all.
He was the least concern of my well-being when we were together.
Even after weeks of separation, there were no words of concern, remorse, guilt, shame for all that he had done to me.

I can't believe what my colleagues told me about him today.
I have been so silly all along. I still need time to heal...
It could be another month, another year or even more,
but I've faith that the next man that comes along will never stoop to his level, one that is unbelievably low.

P1 Orientation tomorrow.
Meeting my form class 1 Creativity 2014.
Yes, another set of twins, and 7 pupils with Js as their Christian names.
I hope this batch's gonna be much better than the previous, though my first form class had impressed me with their wonderful results they had produced.

More updates tomorrow.
Eyebags coming.
Nights world.


No comments:

Post a Comment