How long have I been away? I've started to lose count.
Happiness aren't short-lived. I've been pretty well and happy these past days!
I've been so overwhelmed with work, that he has finally escaped my mind.
Really, the Lord is good.
He takes away the evil, and replaces them with the good.
He took away my pain and sorrows, and restored them with hope and love.
He redeemed me for his glory. :)
I've been tasked with more workload; taking up stringed ensemble as my CCA,
with the hope of bringing them up to a whole new level.
Although I've been contemplating whether I should accept, I know this is God's calling.
Perhaps, it's an entry to a new discovery and learning too.
And yes, revamping and improving on the current P1 EL SOW is a hardcore energy-consuming work.
Nevertheless, I find it meaningful and certainly joyful in the process.
Working like a perfectionist yet again, I strive to roll out all the resources before Dec falls.
Work die me, but I'm determined to bring out the best in myself.
I can't wait for my new form class next year, though I've beginning to miss my current babies.
Teaching + PAL + Remedial Programme + CCA + Meetings + Trainings/ week = dead.
Plus, my piano + Masters. I'm wondering if I'm able to cope.
I'm gonna keep praying for His strength and wisdom to guide me through this tough period.
I've settled down well and have cordial relationships with my bosses and colleagues.
Felt so loved with their presence, especially Godma's.
Even with this loss, this hatred for the man I've once loved,
I thank him for entering into my life.
I wouldn't have known how appreciated and blessed I was if not for all these happenings.
For the one time I'm gonna declare, that I actually love being single. :)
Just within these 3 days, I've been asked the same question: "Are you married?"
As much as it makes me speechless, I'm surprised I could on both occasions muttered a quick no.
I'm glad these acquaintances make me feel like I'm sucha gem, waiting to be dug up.
I know God is preparing someone out there for me.
And at the right time, he will appear.
Meanwhile, enjoy life while I can.
Love,
JOJY
No comments:
Post a Comment