Just did a minion test and this is the result:
I'm PHIL.
Phil is quite possibly the most happy-go-lucky of all the minions. He never takes himself too seriously – which makes him the ultimate team player when it comes to being willing to dress up as a baby at the toy store, or as a French maid around the house. He can always be found laughing and having a good time, making the most out of every situation. Phil loves to make others happy, too; finding ways to make a unicorn toy for Agnes out of whatever he can find around the house.
The 'ultimate team player' reminds me of the nomination I received this year for Teachers' Day. Loving to make others happy reminds me of how much I have done for this past relationship - which I've suffered and is STILL in the process of healing. If you're reading this, I strongly believe you're doing much better than I am. If you haven't, it's time to buck up.
And like what I've always been ranting about, my work is never going downhill. It just gets more and more, and really, I haven't worked so hard all my life. This is my first.
P tasked me with 2 other assignments just a few days ago. So I'm foreseeing myself working like a crazy bee in 2014.
1. Team of publicity; publicize school magazine + update fb regularly on behalf of him
2. Teacher i/c of String Ensemble
On top of this; for English Dept
1. P1 Level Rep
2. Anchor P1/2 Remedial programme
3. Scrabble Enrichment Package (pending)
4. MRL duties
How am I suppose to cope with these workload + 2/3 tuition assignments + Piano theory + Practical + Part-time Masters (Should I?)
Nevertheless, I'm gonna pray that God will again tide me through this trying period. Nobody says that it's going to be easy. Mother N has been very encouraging, and I can only pray that she will be my standing R.O next year.
I had been really down for the past few days, spouting negative feedback about the tasks assigned - which I've no idea why/how I did that in front of P. Nevertheless, Mother S has once again motivated me with a very sweet text, reiterating the point that she has not regretted recommending the pose to me.
The last thing that I could asked for, is to heal completely - I don't wish for this agony to carry on to 2014 and affects my work performance.
Have a little faith, Jessica.
No comments:
Post a Comment