This relationship has left me suffocated and badly scarred.
The deep sense of betrayal and hurt have let me feeling extremely afraid to open up my heart again.
I thought I wouldn't mind waiting for a year to move on, but frankly, I mind.
Each passing minute seems like a day, and the days seems like a year.
I can't breathe. I tried my best to fill my life with overwhelming activities.
But to the moment I hit my sack, I've wished he was part of those memories.
Just 2 days ago, his friend texted me, out of the blue.
I didn't want to share anything, because I am truly aware of his existence and motive.
I understand and have accepted that I may have met the right person at the wrong time,
and nothing can change the fact that we can never be back together again.
Perhaps, some endings are just new beginnings in disguise.
No comments:
Post a Comment