Even with the political unrest happening in Bangkok, I'm still going ahead with my plans.
And all these days, I could only pray that God will keep me safe throughout the trip.
God is faithful.
For one thing, I know I am very blessed in my work, my career.
There's nothing that can possibly make me feel so whole after the end of the previous relationship - other than work.
I'm motivated, and the positive feedback and assurance from all my bosses spurred me even more.
Thank you Lord, for the miraculous things you have done in my life.
I can't wait for 2013 to end. I'll always remember this year I've through.
Full of agony and anguish, grief, hopelessness until I found You.
2014, bring it on.
I'm already exalted knowing the year is coming to an end,
and ready to embrace you with an open heart!
Mother S left a very sweet text tonight,
with virtual kisses which I dearly missed.
I'll take care and enjoy, right :)
For the one last prayer,
God, I pray for peace and love to enter his soul today. Pray for him to lead his life happily even without me, that he will be wise in all decisions that he make. Father, guide him in your ways and show him how delightful this world can be.
In Jesus' name,
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment