Thursday, April 14, 2011

Another midnight oil BURNT!!!

I am FUCKING done with 2 lesson plans (20 marks each)
Another 20 marks is untouched. 300 words worth 20 marks?
Definitely not a problem hitting the word count.
But I do know I will have a HUGE problem coming out with the rubrics to assess pupils' work.
GAWD. HOW HOW HOW!!!

I completed 8 pages of lesson plan, almost 3000 words.
1 page of references
Appendix A with 2 worksheets, 2 answer sheets
Appendix B with 6 files (supposedly only require 1, but I GAY KIANG)
Have this mentality that doing more/putting in more effort earns more marks.
58 slides of PPT.
1 downloaded video.
IDK. Shall see.
GIMME an A pls!!

Part C undone.
Assignment due on Friday 10am.
Piano and tuition tmrw! WHAT THE FUCK!?

Bed time and I'll be back at 1pm.

Massive printing going on tmrw!
:)

Jessica @
4.40am

No comments:

Post a Comment