time check: 4.10am
I've officially completed my lesson plan.
Don't wanna count how many pages I printed.
It was more than 50 considering all the cover pages.
Haven in my life did such an assignment.
6D5N of energy wasted on you.
Please let it be worthwhile.
At least an A- pls.
I'm begging to get my GPA back into my desired class.
So near yet so far - hate that feeling, you know it.
Have this sudden craving for koi/eskimo.
then again, i'm gonna hit the most dreaded period of the mth :(
So i better watch my diet...
Things that I've officially accomplishd till this point.
More than 50 pages of assignment.
58 slides of ppt.
Burn video and ppt (with animation) into CD-R.
I think I shld take a pic of my hardwork.
Will be uploaded.
Weekends gonna be HIGH MADNESS.
baby'll be away for good/bad idk.
I'll pia for this one last time to be UP in that class.
Jiayou, JESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Jessica @
4.13am
No comments:
Post a Comment