Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Gonna heck!

Officially turning down my lappy for another 3 hours of mugging.
I've yet to complete half of what's tested for this thur's 2.5hr mock test.
I'm dead-meat. SERIOUS.
But why am I not feeling guilty or whatsnot?

Maybe, I'm not an avid learner anymore.
The marathon's way too draggy for me.
I'm nowhere in sight.

On a sidenote,
I'm really amazed at how one can change their 'colors' just so to get what they want.
I'm talking about this someone that I know in school.
To have her saying this 'friendship is golden' is indeed amusing.
What have this world turned to?
She needs some life-changing event to wake up.
I kinda find it pitiful that she's losing her friends one by one...
Haven had the time to bitch about it.

will be back to these gossips once exam is over! (:(:(:

Jessica @
12.57am

No comments:

Post a Comment