Monday, April 18, 2011

I smell freedom....

I'm battling with the monthly feminine torture.
I hate this feeling- it totally sucks.
I can't sit, and I can't fall asleep.
The pain is getting unbearable.
I've spammed 4 pills since the period.
Just popped 2 paracetamol awhile ago.
The effect is not working yet :(
I need to be immuned to keep my body working.

Today's Pragmatics paper was fine.
At least my tummy knows when to ache, and when not to.
Didn't do too well for the 20% CDA critique paper.
Scored a B. :(
Why am I scoring an average B this sem?
I need to level up!

Seriously hope that I did well for this prag exam to pull up my overall.
I tried my best, really.
I wrote till the last minute.
and my brain mulfunctioned.
*HAHA*

And did I say that this HP elitebook is on the verge of breaking down?
It takes ages to start up, and it hangs every few words I type.
I can't wait to purchase my MACBOOK PRO!
I need to get everything ready before practicum.

It's not about how well I do in exam,
but how well I'm able to execute my skills in class,
and how influential an authoritative figure I am.
I guess that's more significant as an educator.
:)

Will be recharged for the last paper of YEAR 3,
and I'll b done and over with.
TOO SICK OF STUDYING!

No comments:

Post a Comment