I need to get a grip right now,
before everything is too late.
I finished studying pragmatics.
I did it one round, and that's it (:
sure hope I'll do well.
I've fully understood the concepts.
And now that I'm starving,
I have no freaking soul to buy me supper.
The worst part was seeing sis gaming right beside, and was told she's lazy to move her bum down.
You know seriously, how IDIOTIC and SELFISH can a person be?
I'll never do that, those who know me well.
But she could, obvs shows that she's a good-for-nothing.
I mean is true, don't u agree?
I'll never wanna grow up like her.
A useless-pc of shit lying around, sucha letdown.
Call me traditional, but I always think that the oldest one in the family should always set a good example for the rest to emulate. I think it makes sense to think this way.
Perhaps, because I'm put in sucha environment
I told myself I'll not be a disappointment to anyone,
my parents and myself.
I'll be the shining star.
I told mum and baby about my dream recently.
To be getting my diploma in piano and master by 30,
to buy a car within 2 years of graduation.
The marriage part, i'll leave to baby to decide :X
Life's a box of chocolates
we never know what we'll get till we try it.
Because I believe,
the fruits will always be sweet after all the sweat and labor.
right? (:
Off to mug for another hour or so.
No comments:
Post a Comment