Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'm sorry I'm procrastinating

I woke up before 10am this morning.
10 hours long of sleep. It felt really good.
I shall TRY sleeping early in future (:
Sometimes it's not that I don't want to,
but the fact that I share room with an idiotic norturnal animal who doesn't needa slp.
It makes life alittle harder for me.
I'm suddenly thinking about the pragmatics paper that I did yesterday.
I could have added in alittle footnote at the bottom to gain extra marks!
SHUCKS.
I actually overlooked this, cuz I was really tight for time,
and my handwriting was really, doctor-like.
:(

Please let me do well, prof!

CDA tmrw.
I'm still alittle lost on the 30 marks section.
I need to get it right in 20 hour's time.

kinda miss boyfriend's presence lately.
have been conversing very little due to our schedules.
sent a text last night and then KO-ed.
that's not a very usual me, I know.
thank god this friday's a public holiday.
we're definitely gg out to have fun!

This examination mood is not making me a happy girl.
I'm couped in this house for the whole week!
And then tmrw and thursday is major tuition and piano hours!
8.5 hrs altogether.

I feel like giving up this CDA but I don't wanna get anything below a B.
If everything goes well, I reckon my GPA will be back.
See the dilemma, see the contradiction??
if only.

Why do we even study because of grades?
Do they really matter so much?

I can't help but agree that all these are socially constructed expectations.
If only they cease to exist.

And I feel like going for a short getaway this June holiday...
:) Nikoi island?
Beautiful place to indulge in.

But then again, I may need to forgo this year's holiday over MACBOOK!
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment