Tuesday, April 12, 2011

GRAMMAR LESSON PLAN DONE YEA!

Yup! I think I'm almost there for the grammar lesson plan.
But then again, there's still 3 things pending for this.

1. Practice Worksheet needs to be edited
2. Rationale needs to be stated and supported with readings
3. Edit the production materials.

I'll be moving on to the writing lesson plan tmrw.
I guess I can finish this writing task within a day cuz I have everything all planned.
I hope I don't take long writing my own text.

I know this is what others called 自讨苦吃.
I can obviously search for a text online/in books but I chose not to.
I'd rather write my own text and plan it to suit what I wanna teach.
Maybe, I'm different in this manner.
Others take a week to complete the whole 60% assignment when they adapted texts online.

I started my assignment less than one week before the deadline,
and I'm writing my own texts!
FML.
I don't know how I'll survive.

CDA class later at 12.
I needa wake up at 10.
another 6 hours of bed
:'(

9 more days and I'll have the longest freedom.

Jessica @
3.48am

No comments:

Post a Comment