I'm never a true fan of horoscope. I think they are too generalized for someone to actually believe every word it said.
But today, these words shot straight into my heart, knocking some sense into me.
I felt like I was literally awaken by something I've always wanted the answer to.
Here's what it says:
"Have you been putting off Aquarius? Is it something that requires you to put a lot of energy towards a goal that you feel only half-hearted about at best? In the past, this very same situation may have inspired greater passion from you. So what has changed? You're the same person. But you may have become a more distrustful version of yourself even without realizing it. Maybe you hope for less now, and you can't see the full beauty of an opportunity even when it falls into your lap. Take a new look at an offer with fresh eyes, and maybe you can work up some enthusiasm - it offers much more than you realize."
It gave me the answer to what I've been asking boyfriend this evening.
I'll start bucking up and getting my arse back on track. I know I need that little determination to get through this semester.
3 more weeks to the end of EVERYTHING.
Jessica @
11.52pm
No comments:
Post a Comment