And I forgot to mention that I finished half of my CRITIQUE ESSAY!
Oh well, I actually went off topic because I misinterpreted the question.
Thank god I had a really nice classmate who happened to inform me through a casual convo :)
I need to finish the entire first draft in 24 hr's time.
I know I can with a little motivation and confidence in myself :D
Boyfriend has really been sweet, waking me up every morning.
He has been my walking-alarm, allowing me to snooze as long as I want it to be.
Every night before I slp, I would send a text to remind baby of the morning call that he needs to make.
And when morning comes, he never fails me.
That's an ideal boyfriend you should call.
Sadly, the girlfriend fails him each and every morning, snoozing for an average of 2 hours.
I know this sounds really pathetic, but I find it SOOO freaking hard to drag myself outta bed!
Baby has his ways if he's physically around me, but when he's not, I take that for granted :P
Of course, he's always nice to give in to my every demand.
I find myself so mean suddenly.
Baby, thank you for all the morning calls you've made.
I'll give you my words. I would wake up within 3 calls later.
*HAHA*
It's an effort I'm making. I hope you see it.
Your undivided attention, unfailing love, continual care and concern have been the central driving force in helping me achieve what I had so far...
Thanks for helping me see the potential I have in myself, and regaining the once-lost confidence..
The feelings I have towards you is still the same.
Or perhaps, they have grown more intense and strong over the circumstances that we've been through all these months.
My guardian angel,
how would I be without you?
XD
Jessica @
2.31am
What would I be without my baby? <3
ReplyDelete:)hehehe. a junk maybe?
ReplyDelete