Today was pretty amazing.
Realized so many things about life, and finally got a chance to clear the huge load off my chest.
I'm so thankful he gave me the opportunity to.
Sometimes, life is about chance and fate right? :)
A smile after so many days of tearing.
Sigh. Still think that I'm the most pathetic human being alive.
Why the shit should I go crying and whining and begging?
Dry your tears, pick yourself up,
everything will be fine again.
I seriously know we hold the key to each other's heart.
He knows all my silliness and clumsiness, all the crazy and ugly stuff I do.
Most of all, he tolerates 90% of them.
I need to work harder to understand this man.
He gives up this love because he loves me too much.
I would be the stupidest woman to give up this man who is truly a gem.
You're not useless or worthless.
I ought to treasure and appreciate your thoughts and love.
I admire you for all that you've done.
So once again, thank you.
And right now, my menses is late.
I've been cranky and crampy for almost a week,
but is not due.
Praying and wishing everything will be fine.
This is a test from God that I'm willing to take.
With his strength and wisdom, I will get the best out of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment