I'm back with more craps and shits.
Sometimes, it makes me think I'm such a shitty and worthless person.
I think he's moving on fine... He really is.
I don't wish to doubt but I'm doubtful.
Contradicting as it sounds, whatever.
Love this boy too much.
Sigh, I need to getaway from all this mixed feelings.
Maybe I should try driving into M'sia one day, a place where no one can recognize me.
Then I can eat/shop or even cry if it makes me better.
Singapore is too boring and sad to heal.
Don't you agree?
My life's kinda sad now.
Sis's travelling overseas soon.
Cousins, relatives, Mom's also leaving in 2 weeks.
Godma's gg for surgery next week and will be away for school till June...
Everyone's leaving, except me.
Even he's leaving for Japan...
Tmr's dental appt is at 4.30pm.
June's dental appt is also on a Friday 4.30pm.
I realized I had chosen this timing because I wanted to pig him up after work at 5.30pm.
It was the best timing, isn't it?
For dinner, for some snuggling and kisses.
Let me continue dreaming...
I know is all, but a dream.
No comments:
Post a Comment