It was an amazing Sunday this far.
Mother's Day service was beyond words to describe.
Thank you Lord.
"A Wise Woman Builds Her House"
Only JESUS can build a woman's SELF WORTH.
I totally see this. The message was so touching I actually cried for redemption.
Thank you for helping me see this.
Thank you Lord.
I bought Godma a lovely bouquet of flowers and she loves it!
I'm so glad she did.
Last minutes plan works! Praise the Lord! :D
Went for lunch with CGL and Godma.
Discussed about CGL's proposal on Vesak day.
It certainly sounds exciting...!!
Feeling so blessed for Joanna...
Accompanied CGL to pop to get the necessary materials,
he suddenly popped this question.
"Have you ever looked at rings and wish you have one?"
I was dumbfounded.
I replied,
"Ever since I left my recent boyfriend, I never dare to think about it"
Well, God seems to have a plan ahead for me.
It was so clear and undeniable.
Relying on my own strength, I made my own plans yesterday.
I thought that would be the best for me to heal, but NOOOO.
He delivered me.
Halfway through my drive to HG, I received a text.
A text that says I have to make a U-turn.
I refused to and continued all the way to Serangoon.
Then finally, I stopped my car, replied the text, and U-turned.
:)
On the way home, there was a jam on the PIE and I thought,
"God, why put me here?
Are you testing my patience?"
I wanted to take another route, but decided to trust in the Lord.
Yes, and miracles happened.
It was a pleasant Saturday night at Hendersons Wave.
It was my first time there, pretty astounded by the scenic view.
Memories flooded my mind once again... I wish he was there with me.
As the days passed, I realized I really did love him alot.
Still having flashbacks of our good old times.
I remembered fearing the day without him... But this day arrived.
Sigh
My heart's not ready to accept anyone else.
Even with all the arguments, fights and miscommunication we had,
you're still the man I think of every single day...
But I wonder,
do I miss him or the wonderful memories we once had?
No comments:
Post a Comment