Thursday, May 16, 2013

Struggling

I'm sitting in my car, waiting for piano lesson in awhile.
Looking through the beautiful memories we had,
and the text messages/twitters conversations.
My heart aches a zillion times, do you as well?

You told me you have really moved on...
How did you do it? Can you teach me?
I haven had this feeling for the longest time.
I was under your protection and love all along.
Now you are leaving everything to me.
I cannot take it. I'm falling apart.

I can't get to sleep at night. I woke up late in the morning.
I used to say that you are my motivation for all my hardwork.
Did you believe it? I was true and sincere.
You said I am a strong woman.
I need to have faith.
But how?

I know my world is crushing down.
I know I can never depend on you anymore.
I still remember the day we held hands at night,
and I said we should never forget how lovely we are.
But somehow, we got lost and we're stuck in this maze.

How can we ever give up on one whom we love this much?
It's not easy finding that chemistry...
I still fear us... But you know what?

The only one thing I could do now (if I ever can),
is to hug you tightly, and this time,
I'm sorry I'm not letting you go.

Hey baby, remember you're a gem.
No matter where u go, what u do,
Remember this cute little angel is missing you,
wanting the best for you.

Until e day I stop missing and loving you,
I'll b here ranting about us...

No comments:

Post a Comment