Saturday, May 11, 2013

Missing you dearly...

Today I miss him alot ...
Really miss him.
And sometimes I just wish to know that I'm missed too.

I made up my mind to spend my Saturday afternoon alone.
I don't want to go for CG fellowship.
I want to spend time thinking through how we'd been so blessed tgt.
I want to have a good lunch, wash my car, then go for dessert at my fave waffles place...
N finally a foot reflex to rejuvenate.
I also want to spend my evening book scraping for my loved ones.

Is so near yet so far, I have this urge of asking him again if he wanna meet.
But I reckon is best I respect his decision.
It feels good to b alone sometimes.

Looking forward to a fun-filled day tmr.

He was the reason I once worked so hard for.
He was my source of motivation to wake up early n sleep late at night...
He was why I thought everything was worth it.

You sense how lost n confused I am now?

No comments:

Post a Comment