Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Out of love

You'll be wondering if I'm in love after leaving the previous relationship.
My answer is NO.
I'm not in love with the man/colleague or whatsoever.
He's just someone whom I can confide in.
One that can wake me up from my negativity.

I agree I enjoy the companionship a lot, but I never expect it to blossom.
He is wise and caring, but simply not the type I'm asking for.

After so many relationships, I realized I really like man who is fashionable! :)
One who has brains, is wise and sensible.
Of course, he has to love Christ too!

I know God is preparing someone out there for me.
I'm at the same time, improving for that better someone.

If you're reading this, I know you're full of negativity and maybe vulgarities running through your mind...
Not that I no longer think of you,
I fear the thought of us.
I used to be so in love with you.
I remember making you promise you'll never let me go.
I remember how silly I was.
And how much I love your touches on my hair...

Why is our love gone??

No comments:

Post a Comment