Saturday, May 4, 2013

不准哭.

Why am I not surprised that a week after 28/4, this is the state that we'll be in?

Anyway, enough of heartbreaking matters.
I'm enjoying singlehood so much now, going on dates, meeting up with old friends :D

Recently reconnected with an ex-colleague of mine, who coincidentally, is also healing from a breakup.
It seems that we have alot in common, from the car we owned to the lifestyle that we lead.
We've been supporting each other, and it appears he's so much stronger than I am.
MAN always heals FASTER than a WOMAN. NOT FAIR!

Love and totally enjoy the feeling of being ferried around so much lately,
with godma, with him...
The ending of this chapter seems like a blessing... :)
And how understanding and wise he is when I turn to him for advice about my work.

There are still times where I drive along the expressway, sit at my desk, lie down in my bed,
and I still miss my old Guardian Angel alot. In fact, the feeling can be quite indescribable.

As I think through the episodes of my life... I always tell myself this:
God has placed him in my life for a reason... He is now my history, and he can never be my destiny...

I'll be better... The memories still lingers...

But I remembered the last 3 words he said when he sent me home 2 days ago, just before the lift door closed.
不准哭.

No comments:

Post a Comment