<3 you,
SL Godma... who accompanied me, called me every moment you know I needed someone.
Ah Xian... who is already on the verge of giving me a good smashing.
Rach Meimei... for the silly laughters and jokes that cracked me up.
Poly brothers... checking on me every now and then to ensure I'm okay.
DEAREST COUSINS Jorin, Gerene, Lydia... they never fail to plaster a smile across my face, to dry my tears when they flow like an endless tap.
DEAREST COUSINS Jorin, Gerene, Lydia... they never fail to plaster a smile across my face, to dry my tears when they flow like an endless tap.
Erine... Jac... Alastair... Nurul... Belle... The list goes on...
And lastly, for you,
for being a part of my life.
:)
For the last time, I love you!
Take care ok?
Do your best in what you do, but remember these words.
GRACE & WISDOM.
No comments:
Post a Comment