Monday, October 28, 2013

Today's Feeling: Refreshed

Saturday night was beyond words to describe.
I caught a movie, had my favourite Thai dinner, did some impulse shopping,
then embrace myself with good company, good band and fantastic alcohol! :)

H said that alcohol must be consumed with the best mood.
I wasn't drunk, I knew what was going on,
though I was really drowsy and had my hangover the next day.

It's a pity my heart and mind's still filled with images of us...
Just couldn't accept someone else who's out to court and date.
Gimme a few more months to recover and heal.
The wound's still fresh, the thought of us still hurts.

I know I can find someone better out there.
You know, this relationship made me realized how easily one could be replaced.
In less than a month, I've been replaced.

Our relationship has been based only on LOVE.
Our personality, character, perspectives about life and career aren't compatible.

Today I met someone who knows the 2 of us, not too well but well enough to give me some wise advice.
He said this:
"It's good that you both aren't together anymore. It was not meant to be from the start.
He seems to have not-so-good upbringing. His level of thinking is childish" - to put it blatantly.

I may have been too blinded when we were together.
I know I've always guided him in his life, but to him, he said that I was restricting him,
and that I am not a supportive girlfriend.

Sigh. He just couldn't see that I'm always thinking FOR him, thinking ABOUT him.
I'm just a silly girl loving a jerk - you call it.

No comments:

Post a Comment