第十一天了,你过得好吗?
你已经对我不闻不问了,我在你的记忆里已经消失了。
为何会到今天这种地步,为什么我们不能白头偕老?
为什么会分手?
知道你现在一定过的比我好,
一定希望我永远都把你忘掉。
没有了感情,你有难过吗?
你有哭泣吗?你有后悔吗?
你有挂念我的可爱吗?
好想你抱抱我,亲亲我。
握握我的小手,说你一定会争取我到底。
今晚,又再次为了我们伤心流泪。
心好痛,好痛。
知道原来在一起,你经常忙碌忘了我。
受了太多的委屈。。。
到底需要多久走出这种阴影。
在你的facebook 里,我的照片渐渐消失。
在你的whatsapp,iPhone 和 ipad wallpaper, 我们的照片也不存在了。
因为有了我们的合照,就是不专业。
我也都接受了。
问我在乎这些吗,我当然在乎。
Today, I went into P's office to talk about an incident that happened a month ago...
As we ended on an official note, he asked me about something personal.
I didn't know how to react in time...This is the first time P has come so close to me.
He said that last Friday, I appeared 'invisibly low', which I'm still wondering what he meant.
Had to brush off the topic by saying "I'll be fine"...
So thankful for such a wonderful boss.
He ended off by saying how his team would do anything to help me tide through difficult times,
I can't be more grateful.
At tough times like these, these people touched you right at the bottom of your heart.
I can't believe we've become strangers overnight...
I still wish for a miracle to happen.
My wishful thinking.
signing off,
STUPIDJES.
No comments:
Post a Comment