Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Today's Feeling: Sleepy

Haven't been sleeping enough these few days.
Final year examination officially commence tomorrow, and this week calls the last week of all my tuition assignments.
I can't believe I actually made the decision to quit every single thing in my life to take a break.

So today, went into P's office to have a good chat with him.
Can't express how much I admire my boss's eye for detail and devotion to his staff.
Finally had the courage to tell him what happened the day when he saw me lying in the General Office.
What on Earth did I do? Was I so oblivious to the surrounding?!

He was trying to explain the state I was in when he saw me at the GO,
I can't helped but laughed it off.
He indeed knows a woman well.
And I hope I don't use that as an excuse for my poor performance (if any)

I thought everything has been pretty good, especially work.
RO's understanding, SL Godma has been my GA, Boss has been very caring.
Thank you everyone for all the time and effort to make me feel better during this tough period.
I've grown so much stronger and happier with each of your presence in my life.

I rarely had the time to go cafe hopping in the past, tied down with relationship commitments + tuition.
I fear the quietness when we sat beside each other, but no words were spoken.
I'm beginning to find back the lost self, and regained back the confidence I once lost.
I'm leaving all my life as it is, because I've learned to accept, not escape.

And today, as I had no contact time, I wondered if he was available to meet.
I asked myself if he were still together, would he spend the day with me?
Then, I quickly shrugged the idea off, because I remembered how I used to think that meeting me was a chore.
And today, I learn something new.

Getting into a relationship is not only about love. Yes, initially it's about love. But as you move and grow, it's about commitment. Since PJJ doesn't wish to commit anymore and finds it time-consuming, then I shall not waste my time on this unworthy person anymore.
pfft.

No comments:

Post a Comment