Sunday, October 20, 2013

Today's Feeling: Contented

I had an eventful Saturday today. Cheers!

Usual morning routine and headed to Carpenters and Cook for lunch with the MJ gang.
It was a quick one, I didn't have the time to enjoy the quaint and vintage setting of it.
And yes! Heading back tomorrow with N. for tea and more catch-up! :)
It's pathetic how we have so little time for one another even though we're colleagues.
Such is life!

Then we went to Beauty World for a jigsaw challenge; Da Vinci Code.
We were given limited clues, had to unlock 5 chest boxes and retrieve the final key to escape from the room that we were locked in.
Extremely exciting and mind-blowing.
I enjoyed it very much! :)
would be better if it could be less pricey. Boo.

Spent our evening at PasarBella at GrandStand.
Can't explain how I adore the western feel there, indeed a romantic place for a hot date!
And dinner was spent with cousin J!
Have to procrastinate my piano revision again!

Even after such a fabulous night with these fun-loving people,
I still think about how he's doing in his work and life.
I know I shouldn't care about him anymore, but it's hard.

I'll look at the clock and ask myself,
what will we be doing now if we're still together?
Will we be quarreling, catching a movie, or cuddling in bed?
Then I'll shove off this idea by reminding myself that this man,
he has long forgotten me, and doesn't wanna spend time with me anymore...
TOO BUSY FOR ME.

Chanced upon this quote earlier and it says,
STOP SPENDING TIME WITH THE WRONG PEOPLE.
--> Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you. If someone wants you in their life, they'll make room and time for you. You shouldn't have to fight for a spot. Never, ever insist yourself to someone who continuously overlooks your worth.

AGREE MAX.

No comments:

Post a Comment