Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Today's Feeling: Fatigue

Even with the least number of tuition assignments that I could ever have in my life,
I'm still drained out from work; more work.
I'm glad that I'm where I'm today.
Although I've been missing him just as much (and honestly, I don't think he misses me),
I'm just gonna give myself the longest time to heal and move on.
Because through this life experience, I learn that it's alright to cry, to yearn and to be in pain.
hush hush, everything will be over soon...
And it's clear I'm not ready for any date, neither do I have the time and energy to.
I can't stop giving thanks to God everyday for putting all the good things in my life after his departure.
The people that I've met, the true colors that I've seen.
They said its high time I stop spending time with people who doesn't care, and spend time with people who are worthy.
Now I can't wait for my weekends to come.
Seriously, I've not anticipated the weekend to come for the longest time.
Sigh.

X said that I'm putting up a strong front,
deep now, I'm hurting more than anyone can see.
True friends know you best, even without a spoken word.
We've been spending a lot of time together, and YAY
still gleeful about the fact that I still have market value even at my ugliest.

Just praying that with each passing day, I'll muster more courage to forget about us,
or even pinning any hope that one day, fate will bring us together again.
Please convince me that love doesn't exist between us anymore and it's time to free my hand completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment