I realized how routine my life is...
I scored distinction for my music theory mock test, drew 3 stars for myself, and wanted to take a picture and sent it to him.
Almost did it, took the photo, to realize that he has been erased off my life!!!
Why am I still clinging on to my past? WHY!
On a happy note, J and I have signed up for a language class commencing next week.
It was a causal conversation and we ended up doing silly things together.
That's how good friends are for. :) Can't wait to learn more things and upgrade myself.
Officially made 2 plans to travel @ the end of this year. I am so eggcited!
Back to the land of smile, and somewhere chilly cold. I hope I can withstand the coldness without his warmth.
More shopping, more food, more love, no fights.
Like what everyone has been saying, I look so much happier without a relationship.
Carefree and smiling more radiantly.
And! I've put on weight too.
Fatter, rounder, sexier. <3
Have consumed 7 slices of cakes from my last breakup.
Just needed that sugar rush to make myself happy, and get my mind off him.
Endless dosage of coffee every single day too.
I hope I'm not submitting my life to diabetes or caffeine overdose.
Bank's also facing a crisis, need to curb my spendings.
But life's feels so much more worthy now that I'm doing things I had been so deprived of.
chilling at cafes over coffee, impromptu shoppings, exercise dates, attending services, gatherings on special occasions...
I realized I've been so wrong to revolve my life around him all the time, when he doesn't even want to commit that few minutes or seconds to text/call me.
I planned my schedule to fit into his, such that we have time together.
I guess that's the biggest mistake I can ever make!
My schedule for the next 3 weekends are packed to the brim.
Next week Karaoke & Halloween's gathering will be the peak of the month! :)
And why does it feels like a Friday today?
Dislike the idea that I'm on full day course tomorrow.
Hope I don't chance upon him around that area.
Fate, please do some work.
Just don't know how to face a person who has changed so much over such a short period of time...
The promises that he made still constantly rings in my mind.
You've hurt me very deeply, PJJ.
No comments:
Post a Comment