Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Today's Feeling: Listless

PSLE Marking Day 2 is boring as ever.
Being a teacher encompasses more than just teaching alone.
Not in the best mood to go for work tomorrow.
Just wish I could take the days off from work to spend some time alone.
Why am I still suffering from this breakup?
I thought I've moved on well?

This breakup seems unofficial; too insincere.
How can we end a relationship over the phone?
Then again, I don't wish to have any more to do with this man.
It's amazing how I've derived at this stage, where I refused to listen anymore.

Truth is, I've anticipated this since the beginning of last week...
I guess I was just waiting for him to say it.
But when it came, I couldn't accept it that it has to be over.

I've pinned so much hope on this man,
always dreaming how this man would buy me a diamond ring and propose to me...
Why am I so gullible?

Just a mental note to myself,
that I'm still loved by many out there.
I can't show enough appreciation, I may be a total letdown,
and sometimes, I wish they can just leave me alone.

To him, life still goes on.
I'm nothing but a burden to him.

If there's ever an insurance that can protect me from harm and heartache,
I promise to buy them without hesitation.

Lord, stay with me tonight, will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment