Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Today's Feeling: Optimistic

Still daunting over the fact that we're over...
Heard that he has moved on.
It's time I picked myself up and walk out of this darkness.
I know it's silly to be making a wish now,
but PJJ (I'm sorry I'm the only one entitled to call you by this name, cuz it was given by ME!)
I hope that we can be friends like how we used to after we have healed.
Perhaps, its not the right time yet.
I believe we do not have the courage to face each other now, but one day we can and we will.
I've not blaming you for all the hurt you have inflicted, I had it all coming.
Just push yourself forward and do your best ok?
My only comfort, is to want you to soar above the rest without me as your burden anymore.
Jiayou!

No comments:

Post a Comment