It's a public holiday today, and I'm feeling all time down.
Wanted to drive to Kovan for my weekly foot massage, but decided to change my mind.
Should avoid seeing him for now; I know he hates the sight of me. :(
Went for a 2 hour long facial treatment and spent a bomb there.
It's always nice to splurge.
I've spent more than a thousand for the past few days...
ipad mini, collagen, supplements, facial treatments...
Spent my evening with ah xian, chilling over cakes and coffee at bakerzin.
The same place Godma brought me to last Friday, when I broke down and finished all the tissues on our desks.
This place indeed brought back tonnes of wonderful memories...
It's a place where I'll wait for him faithfully every Friday in the past, for him to book out.
A place where I'll do my markings and wait for my love to appear.
Today, this place has become a nest for me to heal my wound.
a comfort zone where I can pour my sorrows.
Slowly, the memories shall fade, and I will move on with a tougher heart...
And as I sit here and type all this,
I secretly wish you have had a good day.
Did you?
I know you've missed me, that's the love I know that we hold.
But we'll be fine very soon, I pray.
No comments:
Post a Comment