Sunday, October 13, 2013

Today's Feeling: Fine

I wonder why I have the habit of blogging during my down times.
I realized I learned that in a HK show I've watched prev, that if you blog each time you're unhappy, your sadness quickly disappears.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The wedding dinner isn't as fantastic as what I expected.
Thank God. If not, I would have been overwhelmed with too much emotional roller coasters.
SL Godma sent me a pic of her wedding dinner she attended at chimes.
The place looks really lovely and glamorous!
What an ideal wedding place!!

K so my relationship has just ended and I'm talking about marriage and wedding.
well done.
Sometimes, I don't know what I'm thinking about.

Tonight, I pray for peace to be with him, that he will be safe.
I pray that his work will be smooth, and he finds joy in all that he does.
Father Lord, I pray that he leads a happier life than me, and armed him with all the positivity he needs to fight his world. I may not understand the stress he's going through, so Father, help me to see that he has done all that he could, and it's time I take my leave. And as we take on different paths after 4 years, help us to keep these memories deep in our heart. Help us to remember the wonderful times we had spent and the love we had shared for they were marvellous. Thank you Lord.

In Jesus name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment