I had an awesome Sunday. It hasn't been this perfect for the longest time!
Was out for half the day, and felt entirely accomplished.
Today's service was great. It was about 'Finding Rest during Restless Days'
Meaningful isn't it?
God always speaks to me at the most appropriate time.
He knows exactly how to make me feel better during times like this.
Thank you Lord.
Still remember the first time I attended CEFC after years,
the first word God spoke to me,
was that He Knows Everything I'm going through.
The Lord is indeed gracious in his dealings.
Today, as I returned to Christianity,
God spoke to me again.
Just how AMAZING can He be.
Prayed about everything that we're going through.
The best that had happened, was that SL Godma's gonna be teaching p1 next year!!!
It is the best news of all that I have.
:)
So it was a family outing day today.
Spent my afternoon with my cousins and relatives, hopping from malls to malls,
playing badminton to swimming.
One word: FANTABULOUS.
Now that I'm back, my whole's body is aching.
Feeling really light-hearted today. :)
Packed my books and clothes, cleared my bed.
Finally decided to look through the Prudential package I received days ago.
Had wanted to bring it over for him to go through with me,
looks like I've got to depend on myself now.
Anyway, it's just an acknowledgement letter to sign.
Will be mailing out tomorrow. :)
Nothing sad to be mentioned today.
I'm a happy girl now!
Sweet sweet dreams, and may I not sleep talk tonight.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment