You know each time I log into blogger, I feel a deep sense of connection with my ex.
I hate to use the word 'ex' on him, but that's the hard truth.
PJJ has officially became my ex-boyfriend, pfft.
Today's service was on 'Actions Speak Louder'...
I felt so guilty after the service, felt like I've betrayed myself over the years.
GOD is right. He listens and He heals.
It made me reflect on the things my ex had said, and how it was merely words.
风凉话 you know?
Met up with N. at Carpenter and Cook for tea.
Realized we had so much to talk, 3 hours long of non-stop laughter and gossips.
Girls are so capable of that, seriously.
Still, as I idled on the seat, I can't stop thinking about our past beautiful love.
I still want to whine and do all the funny antics on you...
I still want to sleep talk, so that I'll get pecks and hugs unknowingly...
PJJ, you never know how devastated I am to know that we've ended.
The pain has become so unbearable that I fear talking about it.
And as I journey on in my life,
I cant give more thanks to know the friends and cousins who have stood by me all these while,
making me stronger and tougher everyday.
I've regained back what I've lost, my true self.
After 8 years of long relationship marathon, I finally found the time for myself to do things I want.
I never have to think about how I can fit into someone's schedule,
and getting paranoid over his silly acts.
2 year-end trips planned.
I can't wait to get out of this country and be with people who love me, and totally worthy of my time...
No comments:
Post a Comment